Dale Earnhardt Jr All Star Race Diecast
Action Platinum Series 1:24 Diecast
1 of 3,834
Here’s the car Dale Earnhardt Jr drove in the 2011 Sprint All Star Race. This is a unique Sprint Cup paint scheme used only in this one race. The car helped to raise money for the Dale Earnhardt Jr foundation, and was sponsored by Save the Music. It is one of 3,834 made.
These Platinum Series cars car have over 100 parts highly detailed parts.
- Opening hood, trunk, and roof flaps
- Functional steering
- Detailed engine and driveline
- Detailed drivers compartment
- Fuel Cell
- Accurate suspension and brake components
- Detailed wheels and tires
- High quality painted graphics
- Rear window access
- Actual size approx. 8″ in length
- Custom packaged in a collectible box
- Unique Diecast Identification Number (DIN) for registration.
Add this to your collection today. Quantities are limited.