Dale Earnhardt Jr 2011 Mtn. Dew Retro Diecast
When NASCAR made it’s Sprint Cup debut at Kentucky Speedway on July 9, 2011 Dale Earnhardt Jr sported this retro Mountain Dew paint scheme.
It is styled after the original NASCAR Mountain Dew look of the 1980′s.
The car has functional roof flaps to keep the car on the ground in a high speed spin, and opening hood and trunk.
The engine is highly detailed showing the 800 horsepower small-block Chevy powerplant. Open the trunk and see the actual NASCAR fuel cell with race-grade fuel lines.
Look inside the driver’s window just below Junior’s signature and you see all the controls just like they appear to Dale.
This is a limited edition car, and yours is 1 of only 2,278.
I have 6 of these from Hendrick Motorsports — and I will not be able to get any more. So if you want one please order it now.
NASCAR Action Platinum Series cars car have over 100 parts highly detailed parts.
- Opening hood, trunk, and roof flaps
- Functional steering
- Detailed engine and driveline
- Detailed drivers compartment
- Fuel Cell
- Accurate suspension and brake components
- Detailed wheels and tires
- High quality painted graphics
- Rear window access
- Actual size approx. 8″ in length
- Custom packaged in a collectible box
- Unique Diecast Identification Number (DIN) for registration.